We can help you find the perfect role for you. Once you have applied to a position one of our experienced consultants will contact you to discuss the role with you in detail. We understand that finding a new job can be a complex process so it’s our job to assist you with all the information you need to make the best decision for you and your family. We only work with the most prestigious hospitals in the UK and Middle East to present our candidates with the best opportunities available.
Dermatologist – Abu Dhabi -UAE
Diagnoses, treats and helps prevent diseases or other condition of the skin and can provide for the cosmetic and aesthetic needs of a patient.
• Provide consultation, diagnosis and treatment to patients who are interested in improving their skin conditions.
• May provide or supervise specialized cosmetic procedures as and when necessary as to Botox injections, laser hair removal, skin tightening, chemical peels, schlerotherapy, collagen fillers and microdermabrasion.
• Recommend diagnostic test based on patients history and physical examination findings.
• Evaluate patients to determine the eligibility of some cosmetic dermatology procedures.
• Provide dermabrasion or laser abrasion to treat atrophic scars, elevated scars or other skin conditions.
• Counsel patients on topics such as the need for annual dermatologic screenings, sun protection, skin cancer awareness or skin and lymph node self-examinations.
• Conduct complete skin examinations.
• Diagnose and treat skin conditions such as acne, dandruff, athlete’s foot, moles, psoriasis and skin cancer.
• Assist patients towards some cosmetic problems as to wrinkles, age spots and oher signs of aging, hair loss and scars.
• Provide scar revision treatment to patients following traumatic injury or surgical procedures, chemical peel, microneedling, microdermabrasion and different facial procedures upon prescription.
[if job-entry-rate3]Entry Rate: $[job-entry-rate3][/if job-entry-rate3]
Location: UAE, [job-state]
Job Type: Permanent
Essential: MBBS / MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution and Completion of Specialist qualification in dermatology.
Essential: Tier 1 / Tier 2 level Board Certified in Dermatology as per HAAD PQR 2014.
Preferred: HAAD Licensed as Dermatologist
LANGUAGES: Strong communication skills in English. Bilingual (Arabic / English) skills are considered as advantageous.
Essential: 3 years experience post qualification
Preferred: 5 years experience post qualification
Experience in Cosmetic Dermatology is highly regarded